Zembrin is Protected
– Only patented Sceletium in the world Granted U.S. patent #6,288,104
-Two additional U.S. patents pending Product sourced from patent holders.
– Only Sceletium extract licensed for commercialization Sceletium export permit granted: Permit No. IEP 0001 Exclusive endorsement by the indigenous community.
– Zembrin® is patented in the United States, Australia, and 5 other countries for its benefits and active compounds.
- 1st ever export permit from South African government, full compliance under the Biodiversity Act.
- International best practice benefit-sharing agreement with South African San Council
- Endorsed by indigenous people with the exclusive use of their trademark for a Sceletium product
- Biodiversity leadership hailed at UN Nagoya conference by Minister of the Environment
- Ecologically sustainable plant production & cultivation, to EU and Global GAP
- Reliable supply chain and validated QC through own propagation & production